Restaurant Shift Supervisor - Ellisville
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
We are now hiring a Restaurant Shift Supervisor for our new location in Ellisville, which will open in mid December. We will have hiring days from 10am to 6pm starting November 13th and every Tuesday following until we open. Open interviews will take place at our location. Fill out your information and click "Apply now" to receive the address. You must include a resume when you apply.
This role is about becoming a leader. You will be responsible for supervising and coaching others who need your direction and your help. You also own every shift you run. This is a great responsibility because you now have a broader impact on team members, customers, and the business. Yours is an example that others take note of and follow. Your reputation is on the line to make your shifts well-run and profitable. On your shift, you are the leader.
• Must arrive at work on time.
• Must be flexible when it comes to scheduling.
• Must have regular access to a personal vehicle.
• Must have knowledge of and compliance with Bell American’s Human Resources policies and processes.
• Must be quick to see core issues in complex situations.
• Must be committed to helping others grow and develop in their role.
• Follow procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment, including fryers, ovens, etc.
• Follow Bell American cash handling safety and security procedures.
• Adhere to Bell American and City/State/United States safety requirements.
• Encourage questions from the team and is comfortable talking about options that don’t currently exist.
• Seek continuous feedback from different sources to improve their own performance.
• Execute core operations procedures (e.g., shift accountability, product projections, Repair & Maintenance (R&M) spending, Cost of Sales/Cost of Labor (COS/COL) controls) on each of their shifts.
• Champion and model How We Win Together (HWWT²) and Achieving Breakthrough Results (ABR) culture within their store
Supports the RGM/AUM in executing strategies for training talent using the Learning Zone and shoulder to shoulder activities.
• Model and coach using the EARS Model (Explore, Analyze, Respond and Making it Stick) to help build the capability of your team.
• Hold team members accountable for performance below expectations.
• Recognize employees for exceptional performance using CHAMPS cards to reinforce breakthrough results.
• Demonstrate positive energy at all times.
• Model customer mania and demonstrate a passion for winning by executing on the following standards on each of their shifts: CHAMPS, CFF (Cleanliness, Friendliness, and Food), and projections.
• Analyze the financial performance of your shift and identify solutions to improve the results.
• Support the RGM/AUM in ensuring that the marketing initiatives are being executed.
• Take advantage of every opportunity, both formal and informal, to enhance your leadership skills.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 30 feet.
• Ability to push/pull up to 90 lbs up to 30 feet.
• Ability to stand and walk for a majority of work shift.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.